Cycling Mask These masks are designed to help keep dust and pollution from getting into your lungs.
The material is neoprene, soft, waterproof and comfortable. They are designed to fit closely to your face. They come with a double PM 2.5 filter chip. The valve is constructed to keep your incoming breath to come through the filter chip and when you exhale go through the valve. Great feature when you are exercising.
Suitable for outdoor sports, cycling,ATV and other occasions.
Directions of the installation
1.Before use, place in ventilated and dry condition for 1 day.
2.Pre-Stretch the straps, expand the mask; Twist left to open the valve; Put fresh filter into the inside layer; Insert valves and twist right to tighten.
- Put the mask on your face firstly, then let the straps of the mask stick together through the Velcro and adjust to the right position.
- Adjust the nose clip so that the mask fits better around the nose to prevent air from entering..
- It is recommended that our masks be hand washed using a non-allergenic laundry and mild detergent. Do not bleach.(not dish washing detergent as many contain natural or synthetic bleach that can fade the mask)
- Air dry to preserve shape and do not put in Dryer or Iron.
- Don’t wash the filter. Replace at least once 72hours.
- How often should they be washed?
It depends on the frequency of use, type of use, and personal preference of the masks wearer. Masks used for long periods of time in every dusty environments may need to be washed daily. On the other hand, if the mask is used occasionally, and you don’t see any accumulation of dust/debris on the liner, it may only require washing every month or so.
- The valve is a one-way valve.
When inhaled, it prevents stale air from being drawn in;
As you exhale, the carbon dioxide produced by the exhalation can be expelled.
- Valve service life varies according to frequency of use. It is recommended to replace the valve every 6 months.
- How to replace the valve?
Unscrew the valve to the left until it leaves.
Align the new valve with the valve hole and screw right to the valve.